2/191 Broadmeadow Rd Broadmeadow, NSW 2292
Immaculate throughout, Ideal location, self-managed Strata.
For the buyer not wanting to get their hands full with renovating, this property offers the completed package and is ready to move straight in with no additional expenses. Just over 10 years old and in immaculate condition this Architecturally designed townhouse boasts a generous sized floorplan of 267m2 and very low in maintenance making it an ideal investment opportunity. Only 3 in this unique development and perfect for those who like the idea of a self managed strata scheme.
Perfectly positioned for those who like the convenience of public transport, Broadmeadow Train Station is right at your fingertips suiting those who commute to the CBD or Sydney for work. Sitting right on the border of Hamilton means you can take approx 10-15 Minute stroll to Gorgeous Gregson Park or Beaumont Street.
The home has an exceptional vibe and flow to the design which offers a seamless connection between the inside and out. The spacious sun filled living area offers convenient easy care living being tiled throughout, comforted by air conditioning and additional powder room.
* Ample storage throughout, offering under stair storage, linen press and built in wardrobes.
* Large wrap around private and secure courtyard, with combination of grassed and paved spaces.
* An over-sized kitchen is packed with plenty of storage space, breakfast bar, modern appliances with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* All bedrooms are upstairs and appointed with ceiling fans and wardrobes, main includes split A/C.
* Contemporary bathroom has 3 way design with open vanity space, separate toilet and separate bath.
* Parking is a single auto garage with internal access and additional off street car space, extra tall to door to suit trades vehicles.
* Excellent investment potential with potential rental return of $525
* 9 ft ceilings downstairs.
Buy with confidence with a pest and building report available on request, including information on strata scheme.
Self-managed strata $550 pq
Council rates $374 pq
Water rates $305 pq
For any additional information or to arrange a private inspection please contact the selling Agent Chris Arnold 0419978606. We recommend buyers be prompt in their enquiries as fantastic properties like this don’t last.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations