Situated right in the heart of Newcastle’s CBD is this unique 1 bedroom unit in immaculate condition. Cooksey Court was originally built in the 1960’s, double brick and is as solid as they come. Opportunities to find an original apartment block in the East end are becoming harder to come by, so we recommend buyers be prompt with their enquiry.
The proximity to all the restaurants and cafes will appeal to those who enjoy dining out, an easy stroll down the street will lead you to The Mall and the Foreshore, or take advantage of the light rail to commute around the city. A direct 10 minute walk up King Street will bring you to the pristine Newcastle Beach, If you enjoy the outdoor lifestyle then it doesn’t get any better than this.
Ground floor unit with ramp access from the rear, listed on the strata plan is the front garden courtyard along with a designated car space. Immaculately kept inside and refurbished throughout just over 10 years ago.
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances and plenty of cupboard storage.
* Neat and tidy bathroom that flows off bedroom like an ensuite.
* A combined living space with polished floors and ceiling fan.
* Great light and air flow from double hung eastern facing windows.
* Linen press and additional storage.
* Total floorplan size of 72m2 inclduing car space and courtyard.
* Front garden courtyard included under strata lot.
* Polished floors carry through into bedroom, ceiling fan and double sliding doors.
* Building security offers lockable entry foyer with intercom, and security screens fitted to all windows.
* Shared laundry facilities just outside near clothes line.
* Currently leased to a happy tenant wishing to stay, return $300 pw.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.