Boasting an exceptional spacious tri level design this modern townhouse has a functional layout for the modern day lifestyle. Completed in 2012 the property is still in great condition with nothing to spend.
The suburb has become a sought after location for first home buyers and young families, an easy stroll down to Mayfield East Public School and approx a 5 minute drive into Newcastle CBD.
All the living space is located on the middle level, comprising of a combined lounge and dining space flowing off the kitchen. An additional office/sitting space is separated at the entry which could easily be converted into a 3rd bedroom. Take your pick of two entry points, an internal stairway through the garage below or a leafy pathway leads you into a low maintenance courtyard to the front entry.
* Spacious and airy combined living area with split cycle air conditioning, large sliding door opening to East facing balcony.
* Open designed kitchen offers breakfast bar, stainless appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking.
* Both bedrooms are roomy in size with ample built in storage, Master with ensuite.
* Outdoor spaces include pebbled courtyard, tiled balcony off living, tiled balcony off 2nd bedroom.
* Main bathroom offers separate bath, with dual access to 2nd bedroom to function like an ensuite.
* Internal laundry on level 1 with additional toilet.
* Ground floor garaging with auto door and internal stair access. Extra carspace suitable for small vehicle.
* Excellent rental history currently returning $430 pw, lease expires 21.12.20
Council rates $337 pq NCC
Water rates last bill $255.16
Strata Levies $499.45 PQ
Rental figure $430 pw
For any further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact our sales department via phone of email.
BE COVID-SAFE: In the interests of protecting the health of our clients and staff, we are required to record personal contact information of all attendees at Open Homes. Please pre-register to attend our Open homes. You will be asked to sign in upon attending. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we request that you get tested, isolate and do not attend our open home.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.