10 Ada Street, Waratah NSW 2298
Location! location! location! This prominent area is centred in the heart of Waratah and has been a popular destination to call home. Only a short stroll from Waratah Village, and many tremendous schools like St Phillips, Corpus Christi Public and Callaghan College. In approximately 10 minutes you can commute to the Newcastle CBD and surrounding amenities.
A big selling point this home offers is the second storey addition, if you have been wanting to upsize then this could be the perfect home as this will avoid the hassle of renovating and unknown building costs. Upstairs is in like new condition and has been recently refurbished with new carpet throughout, new ceiling fans and not long ago painted. The floorplan is favourable and versatile for a larger family that desires that bit of extra space. The home offers the option to use the downstairs formal lounge room as a fourth bedroom. Investors would expect to achieve a rental return of $650pw.
The high 11-foot decorative plaster ceilings are a standout feature, along with a spacious open plan tiled dining and living space that spans across the full width of the home which is air conditioned. Flowing off this zone is a generous formal lounge room with French doors enabling this space to be closed from the main living. There is a separate meals area across from the recently modelled kitchen, plus another air-conditioned living space upstairs perfect for the kids
* Newly remodelled kitchen with servery window and looks out into yard. Inbuilt wall oven, and 900mm gas stove.
* Large double lockup garage with workbench space plus additional carport.
* New carpet in all bedrooms, lounge room and upstairs living.
* Main bedroom downstairs features ornate ceiling work, mirrored robe, independent A/C + ceiling fan.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 are located upstairs and are appointed with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
* Generous sized home with plenty of possibilities to personalise and add your own touches.
* New reverse cycle air conditioning in upstairs and downstairs living for all year-round comfort.
* Oversized laundry space with storage and additional separate toilet.
* Easy care grassed yard and minimal gardens to upkeep.
For further information or to organise a private viewing contact Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations