105/9 Station Street, Wickham NSW 2293
This fantastic one bedroom apartment in a popular harbour location showcases a convenient lifestyle on offer, within walking distance of the restaurants, cafes and bars of the Honeysuckle precinct, shops and train stations.
Situated on level one, with a secure car space on the same level making life easy when bringing shopping and groceries home. ‘West’ complex boasts many features such as security foyer and video intercom, Gym, expansive communal garden rooftop with BBQ area, and dry cleaning and parcel room.
This spacious apartment offers a seamless connection from the ample living out to an oversized tiled balcony.
The clever floorplan has utilised the space to create a functional apartment, a short hallway creates a clean division from the living, with a study nook is recessed between kitchen and laundry. The kitchen is a surprise offering ample storage with a full-sized pantry, and a great sized stone island bench on casters increases the versatility in this zone.
* Generous sized bedroom with built in sliding robes, with sliding door access onto balcony.
* Complete tiled bathroom with frameless shower screen and floating vanity.
* Functional kitchen with electric appliances, integrated dishwasher and Caesarstone benches.
* Timber floating floors are carried through the living space, LED lighting throughout.
* Split cycle air conditioning covers the living space, floor to ceiling double sliding door unit assists with natural light into apartment.
* A generous sized floorplan being 81m2 and totalling 96m2 with balcony and car space.
* Internal laundry tucked behind floor to ceiling doors.
* Currently leased to excellent tenant at $400pw
Outgoing expenses –
Strata $887 pq
Council $315 pq
Water approx $312 pq
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.