11/24 Crebert Street, Mayfield East NSW 2304
Have you been looking for a low maintenance property with no additional expenses before moving in? This modern townhouse has a functional layout for the modern day lifestyle, constructed in 2012 the property is still in excellent condition with nothing to spend.
The suburb has become a sought after location for first home buyers and young families, an easy stroll down to Mayfield East Public School and approx a 5 minute drive into Newcastle CBD.
All the living space is located on the lower level, comprising of a combined lounge and dining space flowing off the kitchen, and an additional office/sitting space is separated at the entry which could easily be converted into a 3rd bedroom. There is 2 outside spaces to retreat to, a sunny paved courtyard at entry, and flowing from the rear living space is a shaded retreat.
* Spacious and airy combined living area with split cycle air conditioning, large sliding door opens to rear yard.
* Open designed kitchen offers breakfast bar, stainless appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking.
* Both bedrooms are generous in size with ample built in storage, master with ensuite.
* Full width tiled balcony upstairs that flows from main bedroom.
* Main bathroom offers separate bath, with dual access to 2nd bedroom to function like an ensuite.
* Internal laundry with additional toilet.
* Single auto garage with second roller door that opens into courtyard.
* NBN connected.
Council rates $346 pq
Water rates last bill $255.16
Strata Levies $499.45 PQ
Rental appraisal $450 pw
For any further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact our sales department via phone of email.
Inspections : Private inspections must be booked with our office, please send an email with your availability and to check our available inspection times.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.