12 Maud Street, Cardiff South NSW 2285
If you have been looking for a property that you can personalise and add value to then this certainly ticks those boxes. Cardiff South has grown in median grown by 27% in the last 12 months, this opportunity is too good to pass up and a must inspect. A perfect project for a buyer who is not afraid of hard work. While you update throughout to your own style why not explore reconfiguring the existing floorplan or extend from the existing home to take advantage of the view from the backyard.
The site is a 727m2 with a gentle taper to the rear, the wide drive access and open space in the back yard proposes a great opportunity to explore investing into a granny flat STCA.
Centrally located in an elevated residential pocket, with a terrific eastern view from the rear sunroom looking towards Charlestown. Cardiff South Public School is an easy walk just around the corner, take a short drive to Warners Bay, Cardiff shopping precinct and easy access to the Inner City Bypass.
* Wheelchair ramp access into entry.
* Oversized master bedroom with timber floors and built-in robes, bedrooms 2 & 3 are average size also with BIR.
* Lounge room at entry receives plenty of natural light and has split A/C
* Generous kitchen space with original kitchen ready to remodel.
* Dining and enclosed porch at rear of home flowing from the kitchen.
* Original bathroom and laundry space are combined and ready to remodel.
* Excellent wide drive access lead into single garage with additional utility room.
* Large paved brick area for entertaining, with working outside toilet.
* Low maintenance gardens, large grassed backyard is perfect for a young family and pets.
Council rates $456 per quarter
Water rates $269.32 per quarter ( not including usage)
Current rental appraisal $400 per week as is.
For any further information contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 727 m²