With so much on offer at your fingertips it’s no wonder Hamilton South has become such a highly desirable place to call home. The area is well known to hold some of the most glorious homes from the Art Deco and Federation era. In minutes you could be shopping at The Junction Fair or Marketown or basking in the sun on Merewether Beach.
Tightly held in the same family for decades the opportunity has now come for a new family to transform this majestic home into their dream home. Many original features retained throughout the home make this property that little bit extra special. With an original yet functional floorplan to work with there is multiple possibilities to consider, there is ample room to push out the back to create a modern extension or retain and renovate the formal floorplan.
* Formal lounge room boasting fireplace, plate rail, detailed plaster work and decorative timber ceiling.
* North/East facing sunroom extends off loungeroom.
* Modern updated kitchen located in central part of home.
* Main bedroom features decorative timber bench seat, bedrooms 2 & 3 are sun-filled and generous sized.
* Sitting room or oversized rear sunroom overlooks yard.
* Extra wide drive access leads into double tandem garage.
* Great sized level block approx 617m2 offering plenty of room to extend.
Council rates $629 per quarter
Water rates $942 approx per annum
For any further information or to arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations