Superbly kept throughout and still in like new condition, this townhouse on offer will appeal to the first home buyer wanting a vibrant place to call home, or a savvy investor wanting a set and forget investment. The location has so much to offer such as a bus route at your door step with direct route to John Hunter Hospital, or stroll across the road to do your shopping at Elermore Vale shopping centre or grab a bite to eat at Shaft Hotel.
The clever design of the townhouse captures plenty of natural light throughout the home, the living has had installed brand new contemporary timber floating floor which also flows into the downstairs bedroom. The most unique feature this townhouse offers compared to others within the complex is a larger design and an additional bathroom combined with the laundry.
* Air conditioned sun filled living space, great connecting flow to courtyard.
* Generous sized master suite in upper level with study nook, walk in robe, and personal ensuite.
* North facing grassed courtyard space with wrap
* Spacious modern kitchen design, featuring a wraparound bench and breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooking.
* Bedroom 2 has sliding door to also connect to courtyard, brand new floating floor and large sliding wardrobe.
* Single auto garage with internal access.
* Excellent rental history previously returning $400 pw.
* Instantaneous gas hot water.
Council rates $298 quarterly
Strata rates $554.60 quarterly
Water rates approx $339.93 every 4 months
For any additional information or to arrange a private inspection please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations