Positioned in a sought after lifestyle setting by Lake Macquarie, right at your fingertips is all your requirements you need without needing to leave the suburb. Walking distance to shopping and dining, short drive to Warners Bay home maker centre or take a stroll or cycle around the pathways by the foreshore. The foreshore is around 500m away where you can take your pick of water activities, there is also many other recreational activities like markets, live music and Christmas carols.
Strolling down the driveway into the complex you are welcomed by a native oasis and a sense of space. The complex is just under 30 years with a native bushland, a truly unique setting for those who like bird life and the peace and quiet. The Strata Committee is very proactive and hands on, with a good mix of residents who own and rent.
The villa is a solid brick and tile construction and positioned in the back of the complex, sharing only one common wall at the garage. The floorplan is divided up by a generous sized open plan living space at the entry, with the bedrooms, bathroom and laundry in a separate wing on the villa.
* Well cared for kitchen with breakfast bar and electric stove.
* Immaculate modern bathroom tiled to ceiling, featuring separate bath.
* Private and leafy outlook from kitchen & living, brand new air conditioning in loungeroom.
* Both bedrooms are genuine sized with mirrored robes.
* Internal laundry that conveniently connects to the paved courtyard.
* A fully paved private courtyard is positioned at the rear in a bushland setting.
* Single lock up garage that offers easy access, rear door connects to courtyard.
* Currently tenanted to an excellent long term tenant paying $330 pw and happy to stay.
* Visitor parking and a car wash bay.
Council rates $338.90 pq.
Water rates $254 average pq.
Strata rates $901 pq.
For further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.