Affordable in price for a prime inner city location. You would say that this home is located in the ” Entertainment hotspot ” of Newcastle, walking distance to The Entertainment Centre, McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle Harness Racing club and the Newcastle Farmers Markets. Only moments’ walk to Broadmeadow Train Station and just a few minutes to Hamilton’s Beaumont Street.
The home offers a generous size floorplan which could easily be reconfigured to create an open plan design to the rear of the home. The home itself has the bones in structure and will benefit after some cosmetic improvements. Spanning across the whole width of the laneway is a double garage with workshop perfect for a tradesmen or car enthusiast.
Positioned on approximately a 506m2 block and zoned R3 medium density there options to explore building a second 2 storey dwelling on the laneway. Recommended to make your own enquiry with Newcastle City Council.
* 3 Genuine sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
* Polished Cypress pine flooring throughout.
* Living spaces at the rear of home spacious in size.
* Large kitchen space ripe for a renovation.
* Functional bathroom has a separate shower recess to bath and separate toilet.
* Approx 506m2 level block, partially grassed with additional concreted holding area.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please contact our office.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 506 m²
- 2 Garage