Opportunities like this are becoming harder to come by, located on the fringe of the city and on a sought after corner block offering multiple possibilities for the future. As the west end continues to develop and be revitalised it’s a no brainer that this location will continue to grow. Take a 10 minute stroll to the Newcastle interchange catching the light rail to connect you to Honeysuckle, shopping, East end or Darby Street.
Currently zoned R2, however the rear neighbouring Street and just a few doors down is zoned B4 meaning there could be chances for future rezoning.
The home is an original miners cottage which has been updated throughout with a neutral colour palette to suit the modern day lifestyle, the home is move in ready with no major expenses required.. A traditional layout with a central hall separates two of the three bedrooms, this leads into the reconfigured open plan lounge/dining and kitchen space.
* All bedrooms are double size and offer mirrored robes and ceiling fans.
* Updated generous sized bathroom with large shower recess.
* Air conditioned combined living area with skylight.
* Modern kitchen overlooks rear yard and features electric appliances.
* Brand new merbau front porch and rear undercover deck.
* Low maintenance 237m2 block, dual opening gates into carport and open space.
* Internal laundry behind bi-fold doors with additional storage.
* Lockable storage shed.
Outgoing expenses –
Council rates $489 pq
Water rates $337 approx pq
Rental potential $450 pw
This property is set to be auctioned on site on the 22nd Feb at 9.00am.
Pest and building reports available on request.
For further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.