This impressive weatherboard family home is like no other, loaded with so much and will be near impossible to find another quality home in the area that offers the same features and value. Some of the features that attracted the current home owners was the original charm and character, the sweeping district views from the back deck, and the large yard for the family to enjoy.
This quiet location has so much to offer, being only minutes to the Callahan University Campus and Jesmond Central shopping centre, excellent birdlife from the nearby Shortland Wetlands and easy access to jump onto the Inner City Bypass. Set behind the picket fence is a classic period home with bold street appeal, landscaped native gardens attract regular birdlife, get your hands dirty in the impressive irrigated vegetable garden with chook pen to sustainably feed the family.
Property features and inclusions.
* Casual lounge room with connection to entertaining deck via French doors
* 3 great sized bedrooms feature, built in robes, ceiling fans, new shutters, ornate plaster ceiling and cornice.
* A sun-filled spacious sunroom at entry with bamboo timber flooring and louvre windows for excellent airflow.
* Timeless kitchen with large 900mm gas cooker, dishwasher, microwave space, Overlooks rear yard and lounge room,
* Rear undercover entertaining deck with gas bayonet, district views to enjoy the sunsets while watching the kids play.
* Dining space flows off kitchen and features an original brick fireplace.
* Spacious federation style family bathroom, shower over bath, Antique wash basin vanity, stained timber windows.
* Downstairs retreat/studio space with storage room. Perfect for kids play room or teenage retreat.
* Gentle sloping block with raised vegie gardens with drip irrigation + chook pen, Mango and Macadamia trees.
* Move in ready only being painted 3 years ago.
* Laundry downstairs with additional shower and toilet.
* Under house parking with workshop space and workbench
* Instant energy through the day from a 6.6kW solar system, then feeds back to grid.
* Complete ducted heating and cooling system.
This home has so much to offer for its value, it is a must inspect before you miss out as it won’t last long.
BE COVID-SAFE: In the interests of protecting the health of our clients and staff, we are required to record personal contact information of all attendees at Open Homes. Please pre-register to attend our Open homes. You will be asked to sign in upon attending. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we request that you get tested, isolate and do not attend our open home.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.