Located in a convenient position handy to many amenities, Bus stops right at your fingertips and an easy level stroll to Elermore Vale shopping centre. The area has been popular for investors due to the close proximity to the John Hunter Hospital.
Akaylah Gardens was architecturally designed and constructed in 2013, this property is a part of a small development of only 5. Designed to cater to a broad range of buyers, low maintenance grounds, modern appliances and excellent returns. This property is well suited for the elderly or disabled being single level with no stairs and 920mm wide door openings.
Functional and spacious in design captures natural light at all times of the day, the lounge and dining space are tiled throughout and are separated by the kitchen which is in the central part of the home. The meals space connects well with the kitchen and paved entertaining area.
* Great sized bedrooms are carpeted and offer ceiling fans and built in mirror robes and tv outlet for option to wall hang tv.
* Smart & sleek kitchen design with a long 40mm granite benchtop with breakfast bar, Stainless steel Smeg appliances with dishwasher and gas cooking.
* Single auto garage door with internal access, Laundry located at rear of garage with external access to courtyard.
* Additional concreted car space behind lockable gates to fully secure and utilise the front yard space.
* Spacious bathroom features separate bathtub and large vanity.
* Full length paved entertaining courtyard.
Additional property features.
* Ducted Air conditioning.
* Water tank.
* Instantaneous gas hot water.
* Additional car space.
* Crimsafe security door.
* Previous rental return $400.00 pw.
Strata rates $739.45 per quarter.
Council rates $321 per quarter.
Water rates $296 Approx every 4 months
For more information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations