2/21A Dunkley Pde, Mount Hutton NSW 2290
A fresh complete package with nothing more to do but move straight in with nothing to spend.
This cosy weatherboard home has been tastefully updated inside and out, everything is brand new, selling itself to a first home buyer, downsizer, or savvy investor.
A 412m2 block that is divided into 3 different yard spaces, generous sized grassed yard with garden shed, another grassed and pebbled space and a welcoming landscaped garden at entry. When you enter the home you instantly feel connected by the warm colour tones and light timber flooring. A generous living space at entry with partial open-plan design, flowing into the dining and kitchen space.
You will notice the quality of finishing touches with precise attention to detail.
A wise return on investment, great depreciation allowances for investors, low outgoing expenses with excellent rental return expected from $440-$460pw.
Situated only a few minutes’ walk to Aldi and Mount Hutton Public, and the recently upgraded Lake Macquarie Fair being just a few minutes’ drive. This central location has so much to offer being centred between Warners Bay Esplanade and Charlestown shopping centre, and conveniently located near the Inner-City Bypass to make commuting a breeze.
* New functional bathroom with style, tiled floor to ceiling, shower over bath, large rain shower head and mirror cabinet.
* Cosy lounge room at entry which overlooks front garden, new air conditioning and timber laminate flooring.
* Spacious meals and kitchen space, Herringbone splashback, stainless steel Westinghouse appliances including dishwasher.
* Both bedrooms are appointed with mirrored robes, ceiling fan/light with retractable blades and new Holland blinds with sheer curtains.
* Well design laundry space with ample bench and storage space, conveniently located at back door.
* Off street vehicle parking for 2 vehicles with convenient turning space.
* Holland roller blinds with light sheer curtains throughout.
* Many quality fittings throughout, like the glamorous Teak front door with patterned glass and feature lighting.
Council rates $216 pq
Water rates approx $205 pq
Strata rates $188.65 pq
This gorgeous home is a must see in person, all the hard work is done. Don’t hesitate in making your enquiry today to avoid disappointment. The home next door is also available, these two homes form a unique boutique strata scheme, perfect opportunity to consider purchasing both.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 412 m²
- 2 Carport