2 Werona Street, North Lambton NSW 2299
This impressive residence is positioned in an elevated pocket of the suburb, facing east it captures a great breeze and district views. The home has been tastefully renovated inside and out with nothing to do, perfect for a busy family or investor seeking an instant return.
The updates inside meet the modern-day lifestyle with open living spaces, stylish contemporary kitchen, and modern bathroom, whilst still retaining original details from the mid-century design.
Featuring polished hardwood flooring throughout and LED downlights, the bedrooms and bathroom are located off a separate wing of the home.
A generous sized entertaining area is located at the entry and enjoys sweeping views of the region.
The yard space is low maintenance with a manageable grassed lawn visible from the deck, and all the perimeter pathways are cemented. Beneath the home is a great sized double garage with workshop space, Laundry and second bathroom with toilet.
* Spacious foyer and living room with ceiling fan, large windows capture ample natural light.
* Dining room is connected to the kitchen, appointed with reverse cycle A/C, great flow into loungeroom through double glass sliding doors.
* Impressive kitchen with seamless design, stone benchtop with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances with dishwasher.
* All 3 bedrooms are well proportioned appointed with built in mirror robes, ceiling fan and LED downlights.
* Fully tiled bathroom is near new, separate bath, mirror storage cabinet, rain shower head, with a separate toilet.
* Light open plan living/dining room with views out to the city skyline
* Completely secure fence yard, sliding gate opens up to two additional off street car spaces.
* Currently leased to excellent tenants paying $500, lease expiry 22.6.22
council rates $500 per quarter
Water rates $358 approximately per quarter including usage.
For any further information required please email your enquiry along with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org