205/77 Shortland Esplanade, Newcastle NSW 2300
This idyllic beachside setting offers a relaxed lifestyle that many dream of. Imagine waking up to the sound of waves crashing and sunrise from bed. This location is very convenient to have the beach right at your doorstep, and have your feet on the sand in minutes from leaving home, perfectly suited to those who enjoy being outdoors. Enjoy an early morning surf or dip in the baths, excellent scenic walking tracks along Bathers Way, and only minutes to the light rail and plenty of cafes and bars to choose from.
The east facing aspect channels ample natural morning sunshine into the apartment. It has gorgeous uninterrupted sweeping picturesque views of Newcastle Beach from the balcony and living room. The floorplan has a free-flowing design that connects the bedroom, balcony and living space by a floor to ceiling stackable corner sliding door unit.
* Open plan living, featuring ducted air conditioning, bamboo timber flooring and LED lighting.
* Secure foyer entry, Intercom, beach showers and resident bike racks.
* East facing sheltered balcony with adjustable sliding shutters to suit all weather conditions.
* Bathroom located at entry, fully tiled with large feature tiles, laundry is combined and hidden behind cabinetry.
* Stylish seamless kitchen design with soft close drawers, Stainless Fisher Paykel appliances with gas stove, integrated dishwasher, and stone breakfast bar.
* Large window unit perfectly frames the ocean view. Double window coverings include roller blinds and sheer curtains.
* Bedroom captures ocean breeze and views, genuine size and features mirrored built-in robe, A/C vent for heating and cooling.
* Currently leased to an excellent tenant paying $500pw, lease expiry 18.1.22
* There is a designated storage cage under the building.
Council rates $336 pq
Water rate approx $257 including usage every 4 months
Strata rates $1050.30 pq
Inspections are to be arranged by a private appointment instead of open homes. We need to provide the tenant with 2 days notice.
The contract and strata report can be viewed by copying and pasting the following link into a browser
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.