303/9 Watt Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
This fantastic location offers a taste of the best you can experience of city living in the sought after pocket of the CBD. There is ample selections for grabbing a coffee and eating out, with also plenty of fantastic bars to grab a coktail or craft beer, also only a short stroll to The Station where regular markets are held.
Commuting in this part of town is made easy utilising the light rail or by bike, explore Honeysuckle precinct, Newcastle Beach, Nobby’s lighthouse or the Foreshore in a matter of minutes, you’ll soon realise you can do without the car.
The thoughtful planning in the design has maximised the floorplan to create a functional flow. The living spaces have been divided which provides flexibility to create two separate zones. Reverse cycle air conditioning is positioned to provide comfort throughout the apartment.
A seamless connection between main living and balcony by two floor to ceiling sliding doors. The wrap around balcony spaces receives the afternoon making it a perfect space to unwind at the end of the day, also offering convenient access from the bedroom .
* Sleek functional galley kitchen which offers gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
* Spacious two way bathroom functions just like an ensuite, separate shower and even a bath.
* Excellent sized bedroom with walk through robe that leads to ensuite.
* Generous entertaining balcony which is completely undercover.
* Currently leased to an excellent tenant wishing to stay, lease expires 8th June 2022
* Neatly concealed laundry.
Council rates $342 pq
Water rates approx $278 pq
Strata Rates $731 pq
For any further information required or to register your interest to inspect the property please submit your email enquiry.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.