307/328 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
Positioned in the heart of the city is this expansive apartment on level three with a prized sunny north/west aspect. Civic Square is renowned for its generous internal floor space of 155m2, or totalling to 183m2 including balconies. This well-established complex has stood the test of time originally constructed in 2003, still being in immaculate condition for its age.
This location has so much to offer and is the key to a simple city lifestyle. Easy access to the light rail and bus routes, Newcastle CBD University campus is located just around the corner. Between a 5-10 minute walk will take you to Civic park, and Civic Theatre, Darby Street, Honeysuckle precinct and countless cafes, restaurants and funky bars.
The golden north facing aspect this apartment offers means it soaks of plenty of natural light all year round, and even offers some harbour glimpses to watch the active harbour in motion. The internal condition is in excellent condition, making it a readymade investment opportunity, or convenient to move straight in. A strong selling point this property offers that many don’t is the grand size to the living areas and bedrooms, this one is worth booking in to see it in person for yourself.
* Open plan lounge and dining area is connected to the balcony by a large stacking sliding door.
* Stylish kitchen overlooking living space, stone island bench breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* Generous sized master suite with private balcony, new holland blinds, walk in robe which flows through to open ensuite with separate bath.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 take in city views and have built in mirrored robes and new plantation shutters.
* Additional fourth room at entry is well suited for a home office or storage room, (doesn’t have a window)
* Large balcony with north facing sweeping views, capturing some harbour glimpses and over looks complex pool.
* Ducted air conditioning for all year round comfort.
* Two lifts service the building, gym & pool facilities and shared BBQ area.
* Secure complex with security intercom at foyer, and remote gates with two under car spaces.
Outgoing expenses –
* Strata rates per quarter $1983
* Water rates per quarter $223. plus usage
* Council Rates per quarter $340
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.