311/571 Pacific Highway, Belmont NSW 2280
If you have been wanting a change in lifestyle, then this contemporary level three unit could be just what you’ve been looking for. Enjoy the south facing district views of the lake from your balcony, this fantastic Lake Macquarie location has become an increasingly popular location to call home. Offering simplicity to be able to walk from the complex to the Belmont esplanade and shopping. Close proximity to Belmont Golf course, TAFE, and central between Blacksmiths and Redhead Beaches.
This apartment would appeal to a first home buyer, downsizer, or purchase as a readymade investment with an existing immaculate happy tenant wishing to stay. This spacious apartment offers plenty of storage throughout with a functional floorplan. The two balconies offer excellent cross breeze and natural light flow, one with a north/east aspect and the largest facing south which receives cool southerly breezes.
* Generous bedroom space with dual access, large frosted sliding door from living and triple mirrored built-in.
* Contemporary galley style kitchen, seamless integrated dishwasher, stainless-steel appliances, and glass splashback.
* Spacious combined lounge/dining space, air-conditioned with balcony access.
* Generous modern bathroom tiled floor to ceiling, with large shower recess.
* Internal laundry in hallway with storage with plenty of storage, concealed behind sliding mirrored doors.
* Elevated level three living, scenic south facing views of lake and district.
* Mirrored linen press at entry, plus study space.
* Secure basement parking with storage cage.
* Security foyer accessed from side plaza, directly opposite Australia Post.
* Currently leased immaculate tenant wishing to stay on. $360 pw lease expiry 26th April 2023.
Water rates $285 per quarter
Council rates $208 per quarter
Strata rates $929 per quarter
Email your enquiry for any additional information or to arrange a private inspection, contract and strata report available on request to make your purchase seamless and transparent.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations