The Eclipse complex was completed in 2015 and offers a community lifestyle in a fully secure complex, positioned on the fringe of the CBD, only moments’ walk to The Junction Village, and an easy stroll to Bar Beach or Darby Street. One of my favourite aspects of the complex is the central communal garden space, which has a relaxing rainforest vibe, that will only get better with age.
This elevated apartment is perched up on level three, having one of the best aspects you could ask for in a complex, being positioned on the North East corner end of the building .This has It’s benefits by offering plenty of natural light and only being connected by one wall. A functional free flowing design that has a neutral colour palette with light toned timber flooring throughout. The contemporary kitchen discreetly blends into the living area with an integrated microwave and dishwasher. A full length balcony can be accessed by the bedroom and lounge area where you can enjoy the picturesque sunsets with a cold Beveridge at the end of the day, or simply put your feet up and relax on the lounge. The dual opening sliding doors in the living seamlessly connect the two spaces.
* Sun-filled living space with excellent air flow and comforted by A/C, remote controlled external shutters to cater to the season.
* Suited to those working from home with a separate study nook at entry.
* Sleek white kitchen paired with stainless steel appliances, inset tiled flooring , gas cooking and concealed LED strip lighting.
* Excellent sized balcony with views of soccer fields and overlooks the internal garden oasis.
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom, Large mirror cabinet and open frameless shower recess.
* Two way bedroom equipped with A/C, sliding robe and dual block out roller blinds.
* Single car space access by remote security gate, over bonnet cage storage.
* A full secure complex offering internal intercom, CCTV, security gates and swipe card to operate lifts.
* Instantaneous gas hot water.
* NBN Connected.
* Estimated rental return $430-$450 pw.
There is so much more to boast about this unique apartment, so it’s best to book in your private inspection now to see it for yourself. And to seal the deal my client is open to offer the complete furniture package, perfect for an investor, first home buyer.
Strata rates $841.65 pq
Water rates $247.73 pq
Council rates $ 301 pq
BE COVID-SAFE: In the interests of protecting the health of our clients and staff, we are required to record personal contact information of all attendees at Open Homes. Please pre-register to attend our Open homes. You will be asked to sign in upon attending. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we request that you get tested, isolate and do not attend our open home.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.