32 Queen Street, Waratah West NSW 2298
Located in a central location only minutes to Mayfield, Waratah Village or Jesmond Central.
The home is set back from the road with a tall rendered fence with auto door for added privacy and security. Excellent wide drive access leads to a single carport and oversized garage. The well kept interior was refurbished only a few years ago, still in excellent condition to move straight in and make personal changes at a later date.
The floorplan features 3 genuine sized bedrooms at the front of the home, at the rear of the home is a combined living space that connects to a glassed Queensland room for all year round entertaining.
An original retro kitchen in excellent condition is centred in the home, provides the buyer the options to renovate or retain this character.
For the homeowner –
Solid home in great central location, excellent sized yard for the family with rear access to reserve, move in ready with possibilities to customise and add your own touches.
For the investor –
Expected rental return for house $450 pw, DA Approved for 2nd dwelling. Combined rental potential of $800/week, walking distance to Mater Hospital and Newcastle University, ready to lease immediately.
Additional property features.
* Main bedroom features independent air conditioning and ceiling fan.
* Bedroom 2 at entry has sliding door access to front porch, also with ceiling fan.
* Great sized combined living space, with reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Well kept retro kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, and electric cooking.
* Large enclosed tiled Queensland room for entertaining.
* Neatly presented bathroom features separate bath to shower, updated shower screen, toilet is separate.
* Full length front porch, completely undercover with laser light roof sheets.
* Rear gate access to Hunter Water reserve with walking paths.
* Internal laundry with large linen press.
* Solar hot water system.
* NBN connected.
* Mirrored robes in all bedrooms.
Council rates $465 pq
Water rates $332 pq including usage.
INSPECTION REQUIRMENTS : Must be organised by appointment only, only an individual can be shown at a time, Proof of address must be confirmed prior to inspection, buyer must be within 10km radius. Video tour can be sent on request.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.