This home now has an offer accepted and the scheduled inspection for Saturday 6th has been cancelled. If you would like to register your interest for our new listings coming up then send our team an email.
Brooklyn is an immaculately cared for home, one of Mayfield’s classic homes from the Art Deco era, packed with many ornate features throughout like plate rail, Lead light stained windows and doors, original fireplace and decorative plaster ceiling work. This fantastic home offers all the modern improvements which buyers are wanting, yet still maintaining a perfect balance to respect the original character, making Brooklyn stand out from other homes, it truly is one of a kind.
A short stroll to the recently upgraded Waratah train line and not far from Mayfield’s shopping precinct.
There is ample off street parking in the wide driveway that leads to a steel framed carport and double length garage. A north facing undercover deck offers a great spot to enjoy a morning cuppa or entertain guests. The modern kitchen will appease those who enjoy cooking, featuring a large 900mm gas oven and stone bench tops with breakfast bar.
* Traditional Californian bungalow layout with side entry and open veranda.
* All bedrooms are genuine sized, with sliding robes, master bed features A/C and modern ensuite with spa bath.
* Formal lounge with access to enclosed porch, ornate double hung lead light windows.
* Air conditioned dining room, original brick fireplace with original feature tiles, gas bayonet.
* Neutral contemporary kitchen with ample storage, double draw dishwasher, gas 900mm oven and a microwave space.
* Second bathroom is near new and combined with laundry, offering built in cabinetry, separate toilet and shower recess.
* Backyard has excellent privacy with well established hedges and grassed yard.
* Rental potential $550-$600 pw.
Pest and building reports and contract for sale can be emailed on request.
For any further information contact Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 392 m²
- 2 Garage