4/150 George Street, East Maitland NSW 2323
This neat one-bedroom unit is conveniently located only moments from East Maitland shopping precinct and Greenhills. The entire complex is immaculately kept and low in maintenance. Only a few blocks walk to the train station, and the newly completed Maitland Hospital is also not far.
The complex comprises of 8 units in total, a central driveway divides the complex with a single carport in the middle which offers convenient access into the back of the property and direct yard access.
This property would suit an investor looking for a set and forget return, or would make a great first start into the market for a young individual.
* Polished floors are carried throughout .
* Combined living space and kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Neat kitchen space with electric cooking.
* Currently leased to a long-term happy tenant wishing to stay on. excellent rental return of $290pw
* Brick and tile construction.
* Single genuine sized bedroom receiving plenty of natural light.
* Secure fenced yard and easy care, paved pathway access to front door, and direct access into yard from carport.
* Bathroom is located in the laundry space, with a separate toilet design.
* Personal internal laundry, and clothesline in yard.
* Council rates $322 pq
* Water rates $253 pq including usage
* Strata rates $284.70 pq
A contract can be emailed on request, the purchaser is to organise their own pest and building report and strata searches.
For any additional information not specified please email your enquiry to email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.