If you have been searching for a property which offers convenience in location then this property is a must see. This immaculately kept home is nestled in the back of a boutique over 55’s complex of only 4 other Villa’s, functional and low in maintenance, it’s perfect for the downsizer.
The area has a strong feeling of community, located just around the corner is an easy level walk to the bus stop, cafe’s, convenient store, post office, bottle shop, hair salon, butcher and bakery plus many more.
The area also offers so much more at your fingers tips being only minutes to Charlestown Square or Westfield, nearby are Glenrock reserve, Dudley beach or Fernleigh track, and roughly a 15 minute drive into Newcastle CBD.
Originally built approximately in 1998 the complex is in immaculate condition, with established gardens and a central communal garden space it is the perfect space where you can socialise with your neighbours.
The home offers great flow of light and air through the open plan design, a spacious kitchen with wrap around breakfast bar overlooks this space.
* Completely level with no stairs .
* Air conditioned living area with ceiling fan.
* Rear lane access into single auto garage with internal access.
* Living separated to bedrooms by sliding door.
* Functional kitchen space with electric cooking and ample storage.
* 3 Great sized bedrooms, main with mirrored robe.
* Sun filled master suite with bay window, ceiling fan and ensuite.
* Neat and functional bathroom has separate bath and is in like new condition.
* Fully secure complex, all owner occupiers in complex.
* Low maintenance, no gardens to look after.
* Rental potential $420-$430.
Strata rates $487.25 pq
Water rates $136 pq + water usage.
Council rates $337.21
Strata by laws indicates that the property can only be resided by aged or disabled persons.
For more information contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations