4/52 William Street, Jesmond NSW 2299
Available is an immaculate low maintenance cavity brick and tile villa in a central location in Jesmond. Few minutes stroll to Jesmond Central shopping centre and public transport, and Newcastle University campus is approximately a 10-15 minute walk.
Situated in a small boutique complex of only 6, this villa is spacious inside, offers a great sized grassed yard, and immaculate modern interior. This property is ideal for an investor or a first home buyer starting out.
* Great sized open-plan living with air conditioning.
* Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, breakfast bar, generous pantry and space for dishwasher.
* Tiled foyer area with internal access from garage. Single garage with automatic door.
* Both bedrooms have built in robes and offer enough room for a desk.
* Generous yard space which is mainly grassed and small concrete area at back door.
* Laundry is internal next to kitchen with direct convenient access to outside.
* Instantaneous gas hot water system.
* Rental appraisal $375-$385 pw.
Council rates $350 pq
Water rate approx $342 pq including usage.
Strata rates TBA
INSPECTIONS : Private inspections can be arranged on a one on one basis only. We are practicing safe Covid procedures and are adhering to the current NSW Gov guidelines.
For any further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces