Located in a very liveable and peaceful part of Warners Bay this home is set in an elevated position, capturing sweeping views from and southerly breezes off the lake. In minutes you will be enjoying a stroll around the lake or enjoying a coffee along The Esplanade. Also only minutes away is the home maker centre, Warners Bay private hospital and many excellent schools like Biddabah Public, St Marys and Warners Bay High School.
Once entering the home you will feel welcomed and right at home greeted by towering raked ceilings with exposed timber beams, tiled flooring and a bold contrast of the exposed brick. The home offers multiple formal and informal living areas across a spilt level design. A sophisticated blend of modern touches throughout, the free flowing floorplan connects each living space together and flows beautifully out the balcony.
* Easy care and fully fenced yard, level grassed area for the kids and room for a pool STCA.
* Well appointed modern kitchen features glass splashback & stone benchtop, stainless appliances including dishwasher and ample storage with soft closing draws.
* Air conditioned meals area off kitchen.
* Enjoy the warmth from the combustion fireplace this Winter in the spacious yet cosy lounge space.
* Generous sized air conditioned dining space which flows out to the balcony.
* Upstairs you will find all bedrooms equipped with independent A/C units and built in robes.
* Also upstairs is a functional 3 way bathroom in excellent condition with some updated fixtures.
* Single auto garage with storage area.
* 2 extensive balconies, hardwood on upper level accessible from all bedrooms.
* Shaded and landscaped gardens with well established palms offering privacy.
This beautiful home has so much to offer and is a must see in person.
For more information or to book a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations