4 Maize Street, East Maitland NSW 2323
This immaculate home has been retained in the same family since it was built mid-century.
A unique opportunity now presents for a buyer to take this home to a new chapter and add their own personal stamp. Positioned in a fantastic quiet part of the suburb with an elevated outlook over the reserve, there are uninterrupted views to the treed park across the road.
On those hot summer days, you’ll be able to take an easy stroll through the park to East Maitland Swimming Pool. Approximately 500m up the road is the local Tenambit shopping village and it is a few minutes’ drive to the East Maitland shopping precinct. The new Maitland Hospital, Greenhills shopping centre and East Maitland Train Station are all within a 5 minute drive. Both a public school and high school are within easy walking distance.
The home offers a generous sized floorplan with a spacious combined lounge and dining area at the entry, made comfortable by a wood fired combustion heater and split cycle air conditioner. There is an additional eating area within the kitchen, with an adjacent office space/craft room. At the back of the home there is a north facing enclosed tiled sunroom, making this the perfect spot to warm up with a cuppa in the morning.
* Immaculate Tassie Oak kitchen with generous storage, with French bi-fold doors.
* Neatly presented spacious bathroom, featuring corner vanity and oversized shower recess with handrail.
* Two of the three bedrooms are double in size, and one has built in robe.
* An expansive sized living area with mid-century detailed cornice, French doors to close off.
* Extra wide drive access that leads to a steel shed with rainwater tank at the back.
* North facing yard which is mainly grassed with some easy-care gardens around the border. Plenty of space for a young family.
* Brand new Solarhart hot water system.
* Laundry and second toilet located at the rear of home.
* Council rates $528 pq
This fantastic home is an ideal opportunity for a first home buyer to get into the market and make the home their own. Well-built and cared for homes like this don’t come up often so be quick in inspecting this one.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations