41 Edward Street, Charlestown NSW 2290
This updated and well-kept home requires very little to do, making it a perfect start for first home buyers, or investors wanting a readymade and low maintenance investment. Located in a central pocket of the suburb, and on the sought after eastern side of Charlestown. Handy to many amenities, it’s an easy walk to Charlestown Pool, and Charlestown Square for all your shopping needs. Only a few minutes’ drive to Dudley and Redhead beach, and roughly 15 minutes to Newcastle CBD.
Contemporary touches throughout with a functional layout for the modern lifestyle. The open plan living offers polished Cypress Pine flooring throughout with LED lighting, and a split cycle air conditioning in the dining space for heating and cooling. A functional style kitchen is positioned just off the dining, featuring stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and Gas cooking.
The two carpeted bedrooms are in the middle of the home, off the rear hallway is a generous sized updated bathroom and space saving internal laundry space.
A fantastic sized covered entertaining deck overlooks the private back yard with mature hedging, and a single lock up garage.
• Sleek modern kitchen with ample storage cupboards and stone benchtop.
• Split system air conditioner in open plan living.
• Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
• Modern bathroom with walk-in shower
• European Laundry in hallway.
• Tiled sunroom at front of home.
• LED downlights and venetian blinds throughout
• Single Lock Up garage with Colourbond fence
• Low maintenance yard
This is a great opportunity to buy your first home in a great location, don’t hesitate and move quickly on this one to avoid disappointment.