41 Gavey Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
This weatherboard cottage is sharp in street appeal after a recent exterior paint, an excellent buy to ground yourself in the growing Mayfield market, perfect start for a first home or wise investment.
It is easy to fall in love with the old-world charm retained such as ornate plaster ceiling, lead light glass windows at entry and original fireplaces in lounge and dining.
The home has an excellent flow from the original floorplan and captures plenty of natural light. You enter an oversized sunroom which functions well as a study or mud room, then greeted by the formal entry with stunning lead light patterned glass windows. The floorplan offers great potential to explore converting the kitchen space into a third bedroom and open the wall between lounge and dining rooms, creating a modern design with new kitchen and seamless flow to the side yard.
You can take a short walk to Gowrie childcare centre, Mayfield West shops and bus stop, and approximately a 10 minute walk to Mayfield’s main shopping precinct.
Mayfield has become increasingly popular over the past 12 months, the central location and strong community atmosphere making it a vibrant place to call home.
* Freshly updated bathroom in centre of home with large bath.
* Both bedrooms are excellent size, offering storage and ceiling fans.
* Corner block offers side access to undercover carport with downlights.
* Laundry is an external European style setup under carport with additional storage space.
* Sun-filled lounge and dining spaces with high ornate ceilings, new sliding door in dining to access yard.
* Low maintenance grounds with secure grassed side yard.
* Rental appraisal $400 pw.
* Council rates $496 pq
Be prompt in making your enquiry to view this property as it won’t last long.
Contact Chris Arnold for further information 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 273.60 m²
- Close to shops