44 Estell Street, Maryville NSW 2293
This miners cottage is positioned in the heart of a thriving community village, with many possibilities to explore this property is certainly worth inspecting. this location has become a highly desirable place to call home. There is an easy commute into Honeysuckle and the CBD, walk or cycle to the Newcastle Interchange to utilise the light rail, and not to mention plenty of excellent walking tracks along Islington Park, Throsby Creek, and the harbour.
This fantastic location includes an idyllic lifestyle, and many venues to meet with friends over a coffee or meal. Maryville Tavern is just around the corner, pick up a loaf of sourdough from Uprising bakery, or meet up with friends over a coffee at Praise Joe cafe.
There are several options to consider, the cottage is neatly presented and retains the original floorplan. You could move straight in and do some cosmetic renovations at your own pace or explore the option of adding an extension to the back of the home. Over the recent years the suburb has experienced many knock down rebuilds, this site offers a great opportunity to start fresh on a level 303 m2 block.
* Original polished floors throughout hall, lounge, and bedrooms.
* All three bedrooms are double size with high ceilings.
* Cosy loungeroom located in centre of home, featuring original federation fireplace.
* Spacious modern bathroom separate family bathtub and shower recess.
* Meals area is combined with original kitchen ripe for renovation, features second fireplace.
* Flowing out the back door is an enclosed undercover space which includes an external laundry and additional toilet.
* Grassed backyard with well-established gardens that provide great shade and privacy.
* Superb location, minutes to Tighes Hill Public, Honeysuckle, Beaumont Street and many more amenities.
* Estimated rental return $450 pw
* Council rates $590 pq – Water rates $259 pq excluding usage.
This property is scheduled for public auction on 12th Feb 9.45am on site.
Send an enquiry to register your interest and request a copy of the contract, pest and building reports and our appraised price guide.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath