501/489 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
Centred in the middle of the city is this fantastic three bedroom apartment which offers great value for money. Right at your doorstep is access to the light rail connecting you to everything this vibrant location has to offer. An easy stroll to the Newcastle University City campus, Honeysuckle precinct along the harbour front, Marketown shopping centre, and many trendy cafes and bars. You won’t find better value for a three bedroom apartment than this. Perfect for a retiree looking to downsize and enjoy the city lifestyle, or an investor looking for a readymade investment.
A huge selling point this apartment offers is the capture of stunning harbour views and warmth from the north facing aspect. A spacious open plan layout collects an abundance of natural light through the floor to ceiling windows, also comforted by reverse cycle air conditioning. The contemporary as new kitchen overlooks the combined living area with a spacious stone bench and breakfast bar.
– Fifth floor apartment with north facing aspect with harbour views.
– Light-filled open plan layout with air conditioning.
– As new, quality kitchen, new electric appliances & plenty of bench space.
– Three genuine sized bedrooms all with built ins, master with ensuite and study nook.
– Main bathroom is spacious in size combined with European laundry.
– Bike rack and study nook at foyer.
– Complete security building, with internal foyer, lift access and intercom
– Single secure car space
– Great central location, close proximity to amenities, schools, entertainment, public transport and Honeysuckle harbour front.
Currently leased as a 2 bedroom at $620 per week, with an estimated $700-$730 per week when returned to a 3 bedroom.
Outgoing expenses .
Council rates $347 per quarter
Water rates $334 per quarter
Strata rates $1801 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations