Our clients have now accepted an offer, if you would like to go onto our buyer database you can register for property alerts by visiting our website under the for sale tab.
This well cared for home has been tightly held in the family since first being built in 1954. The original condition makes this home a perfect blank canvas for a buyer who has been wanting being looking for a renovation project, or a great start for a fist home buyer.
This fantastic location is right on the border of North Lambton, only a few minutes stroll to Jesmond shopping centre, directly opposite Callaghan college, and zoned for Jesmond and Heaton Public. Another major draw card for this location is the close proximity to the Newcastle University.
This home has personality with original art nouveau ironwork across the front porch. offering approximately 480m2 of land with a gentle slope to the back, there is great opportunity for a granny flat in the rear corner with access through a rear lane.
* Formal lounge room at entry with sliding patterned glass doors.
* 3 genuine sized bedrooms.
* Original bathroom has separate shower to bath and toilet separate at back of house.
* Dining room overlooks backyard and flows off kitchen.
* Well-kept kitchen ready for a remodel.
* Laundry is located beneath the house.
* Carport, shed and original garage are positioned at the back of the block.
Opportunities in this price point are becoming few and far between, if you are prepared to put in the hard work to restore this gem then you will be rewarded in the long term.
Make your enquiry today and book the next inspection in your calendar.
for more information contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.