54 Boreas Road, Hamilton North NSW 2292
A delightful home in central location with minimal to do, you can put your feet up and relax as all the hard work has been done here. This contemporary home has a sharp street appeal and a fantastic open design, directed at those who like a modern lifestyle. Upon entering the home you are greeted by a spacious free flowing living space with high ceilings, wide cypress pine flooring covers across all the living zones and kitchen. The dining area is centred between the kitchen and entertaining deck, entertaining is made easy by a seamless connection of these spaces through a triple stackable doors.
This popular location has always been a favourite for young families or the downsizer, take a short walk to Hamilton North Public and the Newcastle Farmers markets. For those who like to socialise over a meal and drink, Hamilton North Bowling Club is conveniently located across the road, Sunnyside Tavern just around the corner, or Beaumont street and Hamilton train station is only 2km away.
* Well-kept modern kitchen with spacious open design and ample storage, dishwasher, electric appliances and microwave space.
* Large contemporary main bathroom, with generous sized floating vanity, stainless frame recess with rain shower head.
* Two generous sized bedrooms which are carpeted and with sliding built in robes.
* Single lockable garage with internal home access, additional secure car space behind gate.
* Laundry tucked behind garage, additional storage shed.
* Family friendly low maintenance yard, timber entertaining deck with spa, made private with well-established hedging.
* 316m2 corner block that maximises the space efficiently
* Downlights throughout with feature pendant lighting in dining and bedrooms.
* Updated feature fireplace, with a recessed nook on the reverse side.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Currently leased to excellent tenants paying $450 pw lease expires 3.10.22
Outgoing expenses .
Council rates $533 pq
Water rates approx $279 pq plus usage
Auction on site 13th August 9.45am.
A copy of the contract, pest and building reports can be emailed on request.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations