6/23 Church Street, The Hill NSW 2300
This highly desired location offers so much more than just a place to call home. The towering townhouse is positioned on Church Street which captures a sunny northern aspect and cool breezes, sweeping views of historic terraces and the Cathedral Church, and the added bonus of harbour glimpses.
Aventine was built 20 years ago by Stronach, superb design and bold brick construction is noted, with complete security gated complex. You will feel like you are on holidays all year round in this coastal location, within the complex are immaculate landscaped gardens and community pool area where you can laze on a day bed after taking a dip.
This private peaceful spot offers serenity blended with convenience of being grounded right in the heart of the CBD. An easy walk will lead you to an array of eclectic boutique shopping, cafes and night life. For those who enjoy the outdoors will enjoy the easy access to Newcastle Beach and the beachside walking tracks. Conveniently located directly opposite Newcastle Grammer School, or perfect for those who work in town or utilise the light rail.
Immaculate kept modern interior with light neutral tones, fitted with shutters throughout and hardwood floating floors in entry/kitchen and meals. A clever two storey design separates the living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs. A modest carpeted lounge and dining space soaks up the northern sunshine, whilst kept comfortable by air conditioning and ceiling fan. The generous galley kitchen is centred in the town home, flowing from here is an additional meals space which connects to the paved courtyard at entry.
* Generous size bedrooms that feature sliding robes and ceiling fans. Main has ensuite and all have balcony access.
* Tidy modern kitchen with granite stone benchtop, ample storage, wall oven, dishwasher and microwave space.
* Two full width north facing balconies, paved downstairs and timber upstairs.
* Spacious main bathroom in excellent condition, shower over bath, large built-in vanity with tons of storage.
* A wide open stairwell features skylight and spacious landing, with added bonus of walk in storage under stairs.
* Laundry is fitted out with built in cabinetry, wall mounted dryer and additional toilet.
* 2 secure parking spaces accessed by remote security gate.
* Rental appraisal $650 pw
Strata $1488 pq
Council $361 pq
Water $206 pq excluding usage.
For any further information please email your enquiry and we will be in touch when available.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.