60 Conmurra Cir, Shortland NSW 2307
Located in a quiet and family friendly cul de sac, this home is in impeccable condition inside and out, making it a perfect start for a first home buyer or investor looking for an instant return on investment.
The neat and crisp freshly painted exterior boasts a contemporary street appeal and commands your attention. Centred on a level 462 m2 block, easy care grassed yard and a newly constructed entertaining timber deck with Arbor. Enjoy the bonus of having no neighbour behind, instead you can enjoy the convenience of a rear gate that accesses Tuxford Park directly across the road.
Neatly kept interior offering Cypress Pine polished floors throughout and a neutral colour scheme making it simple to personalise. The living spaces consist of a L-shape lounge/ dining with split cycle air conditioning, and an additional sun-drenched tiled family room at the rear that overlooks the yard.
Down the opposite wing of the home is three well sized bedrooms and a tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
* Neat modern kitchen in heart of the home, receiving plenty of natural light from a wide servery window.
* Recently completely painted outside in modern colour tones.
* Three genuine sized bedrooms, main with wardrobe.
* Bathroom is functional and in excellent condition, features a large brand new vanity.
* Low maintenance grounds, perfect for the busy family.
* Excellent drive access into a single lock up garage.
* Approximately 10 minute walk to Shortland Public School.
* Expected rental return $430-$450 pw
NOTE: There is no pest and building reports available, successful buyer is to organise their own. Contract for sale will be automatically emailed on email enquiry.
Council rates $431 pq
Water rates $241 pq excluding usage
For any further information please email your enquiry and we will be in touch when available.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 462 m²