62 Meredith Street, Kotara NSW 2289
This is a unique opportunity too good to look past. At 62 Meredith Street you will instantly feel calm and at home with the chiming bell birds from the rear bushland reserve.
This fantastic location is right on the border of New Lambton and is perfect for those who enjoy their peace and quiet. Yet, it offers the convenience of being close to all the amenities – Blackbutt Reserve, Orchardtown Road shops and Kotara Home Maker centre are all just minutes away.
This solid brick and tile house sits on a generous 730m2 block, with a gentle taper and north/west aspect from the back yard. There is ample space to make plans to extend in the future or retain a large yard for the family.
The home is low maintenance with easy care gardens.
All three bedrooms are at the entry which receives the morning sun, and the entry hallway divides the living spaces, which are all tiled in slate and located at the back of the home.
* A formal lounge room sits in the centre of the home, ability to close off with French doors.
* Neat and functional kitchen with dishwasher and stainless-steel gas stove.
* Great size timber entertaining deck completely covered by Spanline roof and enclosed with privacy screens.
* Spacious rear family room which captures plenty of sunshine, Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner
* External Spanline spa house behind the garage.
* Single garage plus workshop space on the side.
* Decorative timber fireplace with in-built Rinnai gas heater with fan function.
* Great sized external laundry off the deck with second toilet.
Outgoing expenses Council rates $562 pq
Water rates $354 pq
Rental appraisal $580 pw
Opportunities in this sought-after location are rare to come by with blocks this size, we recommend buyers to be quick with their enquiries.
Contact the selling agent Chris Arnold for further information or to arrange a private viewing.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations