64 Crescent Rd is sure to excite some buyers because it is more than just your typical home. Rarely will you come across a Torrens title home that has been specifically built with a self-contained 2 bedroom flat that is separately metered all under the one roof.
Located in a newer, quiet and leafy pocket of the suburb and is situated at the end of the street with a near level street front. Only a short drive to Charlestown Square and easy access to jump on the inner city by pass.
Ticking many boxes that buyers are wanting, a 1993 construction and low maintenance with easy care gardens. updated mostly throughout there is minimal work to do making both residences move in ready. Versatile home catering to both owner occupier or investors, live in main house and use flat as teenage retreat or guest accommodation, care for elderly parents from home, or if you are looking for an additional income you could rent one out while living in the other. Also a perfect investment with a potential dual income up to $1000pw.
The master home has been designed to best utilise the 606m2 of land. Double garaging sits beneath the main living and is connected by an internal stair case.The living area is a bright sun filled space that has been tastefully updated featuring Daikin ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans, shutters, LED lighting and hardwood floating floors.
* Brand new entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops and island bench, Electrolux appliances 900mm gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, glass splashback and open fridge space.
* All bedrooms have a neutral colour palette and feature new ceiling fans, LED downlights and built in robes.
* Functional 3 way family bathroom, separate toilet, adequate vanity storage, separate bath to shower.
* Private low maintenance courtyard accessed from dining and laundry for convenience.
* Storage space under house and smaller Colourbond garden locker.
* Level drive access with additional off street space for 2 vehicles, perfect for caravan or boat.
The rear flat is modern throughout with an exceptional spacious design that is comparable in size to a villa. A separate carport and additional car space has been allocated to the right hand side, with side path access that leads to a low maintenance courtyard.
* Generous sized formal lounge room with ceiling fan and air conditioning unit.
* Brand new sleek style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and space for dishwasher.
* Brand new neutral tone bathroom that features a walk in shower recess and modest vanity storage.
* Great sized bedrooms that both have built in storage and ceiling fans.
Rental appraisal estimate. House $600 pw. Flat $400pw
Council rates $526.20 pq
Water rates $439.29 pq
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.