86 James Street, Hamilton NSW 2303
If it is value for money then this could be the dream home you have been searching for, this stunning family residence has been tastefully renovated inside and out, it is ready to move in with nothing to spend. What makes this home superb value for money is the multiple boxes it ticks, such as.
Only being moments to Beaumont Street and Gregson Park, generous level 542m2 R3 zoned block with room to add a pool, four genuine sized bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans and built-in robes, ample storage with double garage plus 2 workshops, zoned for many excellent schools and close proximity to Hamilton Train Station and bus routes.
There is an excellent central flowing hallway which channels the southerly breeze through the home, the living areas are all connected by hardwood flooring, a neutral palette has been used making it simple to add your own touches. Two living areas consists of a separate sitting room off the hallway, and a generous family room and a meals area opposite the kitchen connected by a tall and wide opening archway.
A raised undercover entertaining timber deck that faces north and looks over a grassed lawn. A gigantic undercover double carport and double garage + 2 workshop spaces with room to store all the tools, camping gear, and vehicles. There is also another rear grassed yard which is kept private with an established hedge, with great possibilities to add in a pool.
* Modern kitchen space that looks out onto the deck, gas cooking, built in wall oven and microwave space, stone bench tops, and a 2-draw dishwasher.
* Main family sized bathroom offers a great size bathtub, frameless shower recess, excellent storage, and hot water temperature control.
* High ceilings with picture rails, fully renovated with all new skirting boards and architraves, and custom built ins.
* Second bathroom identical to main is located at the back of the home which includes an internal laundry.
* Minutes’ walk to stunning historic Gregson Park and many cafes and eateries on Beaumont Street.
* Thriving inner city suburb less than 5 minutes to CBD with a great community aspect.
For any further information required which isn’t covered please send your enquiry and we will respond as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.