1 Bridge Street, WARATAH NSW 2298
This home is in excellent condition and boasts many original features which will make you feel at home.
Centrally located you can walk to Waratah Village and the Mater hospital and is only a short 10 minutesâ€™ drive into town. Plenty of local schools to choose from like St Phillips Christian College & Waratah Public.
* Light & airy throughout, with polished hardwood floors.
* Both bedrooms are generous in size, main bedroom features its own large Ensuite with rain showerhead.
* Main bathroom is modern and updated with large vanity.
* Timber kitchen, space for dishwasher ( NOT INCLUDED) S/S gas stove.
* Formal lounge and formal dining, Air conditioning in dining. Lead light windows and ornate plaster ceiling.
* Backyard is a great size, brand new lock up garage with a second off street car space.
* Sun filled rear sunroom which leads out to a paved courtyard space.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please download and submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Internal Laundry