15A Blackall Street, HAMILTON NSW 2303
You must apply for pre-approval to inspect this property. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form/Ignite. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, and only progressing applications will be invited to inspect.
To inspect you MUST: Wear a mask, Sanitise & Social distance.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Our office is currently by ‘appointment only’. Please phone prior to attending.
You must not attend any privately booked inspections if you should be isolating, or are experiencing any covid like symptoms
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.
This is a classic Californian bungalow home with many art deco features like plate rail, led light window and ornate ceilings. The home has polished floors and has also been recently painted throughout internally.
* 2 generous sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and wardrobes.
* Formal lounge and dining living areas and an enclosed sunroom off the lounge room which would make a great study space.
* Kitchen is modern with a classic country touch, it features gas cooking and electric oven, and breakfast bar with bar stools included.
* Contemporary bathroom which has been updated. Shower over bath.
* Paved rear courtyard and grassed yard with lock up shed.