2 191 Broadmeadow Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
This well-maintained townhouse is now available for rent! (pets considered upon application!)
Located in the heart of Broadmeadow, being directly across from Broadmeadow train station makes travel into Newcastle CBD and down to Sydney very simple! The townhouse is also a short walk away from Nine ways, as well as a short 2-minute drive down to Beaumont Street.
The Property includes the following key features:
* Large living space, with a separate dining space, Reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans, as well as gas heater which will come with the property (please note that if the heater does fail it will not be replaced.)
* Ample storage throughout, offering under stair storage, linen press, and built-in wardrobes.
* Large wrap around private and secure courtyard, with combination of grassed and paved spaces.
* An over-sized kitchen is packed with plenty of storage space, breakfast bar, modern appliances with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* All bedrooms are upstairs and appointed with ceiling fans and wardrobes, main includes split A/C.
* Contemporary 3-way bathroom with open vanity space, and separate bath.
* Internal Laundry space with easy access to clothesline, as well as a separate W.C downstairs.
* Parking is a single auto garage with internal access and additional off streetcar space, extra tall to door to suit trades vehicles.
NOTE: Pictures were taken at time of Sale. The property slightly differs from pictures now – Please inspect to gain better insight of the property.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications via 2Apply, our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via realestate.com.au (we do not accept any other applications). If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Social distancing is mandatory.
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Been experiencing Covid like symptoms, or been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 5 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.
Disclaimer: The information in this advertisement has been furnished to us by the owner of this property. Arnold Property has taken all care to maintain its accuracy. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries in respect of the accuracy of the information about the property contained on the Website.