22 Christopher Avenue, VALENTINE NSW 2280
Renovated weatherboard & tiled residence in old Valentine, close to Lakes Edge & Shopping. Great neighbourhood.
• Formal lounge with split system air conditioning & natural gas outlet
• Dining area adjacent to kitchen with access to spacious as new undercover entertaining deck.
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances & dishwasher.
• Bedroom1has Mirrored robes, Bedrooms2 no built ins and bedroom3/study has a single built-in.
• Modern bathroom with separate bath & shower recess.
• Internal laundry downstairs with storage.
• Single lock up garage with storage.
• Large Front & Rear yards.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications via 2Apply, our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via realestate.com.au (we do not accept any other applications). If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Social distancing is mandatory.
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Been experiencing Covid like symptoms, or been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 5 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.
Disclaimer: NBN connection research falls onto the tenants responsibility. Advert listings may mention NBN is in the area/connected, however, you must assess whether the property has an active connection.
The information in this advertisement has been furnished to us by the owner of this property. Arnold Property has taken all care to maintain its accuracy. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries in respect of the accuracy of the information about the property contained on the Website.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces