5 Marsden Street, Shortland NSW 2307
Well maintained home in terrific location, close to Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Wetlands Centre, Golf Club and Newcastle University, with easy access to Hunter Expressway and Newcastle City.
This home features all the creature comforts:
* 4 bedrooms all feature built in robes, and the main has a storage bench seat.
* Ducted Air-Conditioning
* A well-presented updated kitchen outlooks into the yard and features electric appliances and island bench.
* Modern bathroom with shower over bath is saturated by natural light.
* Separate study space perfect for home office.
* Great sized open-plan entry, lounge and dining spaces that flow into each other.
* Large paved entertaining area.
*Sun filled backyard is private with raised vegetable garden and garden shed
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days; are in your 14 day isolation period;
Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.