7 Collins Street, Georgetown NSW 2298
This freshly renovated 4-bedroom home has recently come to the market, being in an ideal location of Georgetown, close to local shopping centre, train station, local schools and health facilities.as well as a short distance from Newcastle CBD. It’s perfect for any growing family.
The property features large, level, fully fenced yard spaces & low maintenance gardens. It has a carport with a driveway and additional space for multi vehicle off street security gated parking. It has an enclosed back yard lockable shed for storage/workshop area.
The home has been functionally designed with meticulous upgrades, spacious and light filled engaging open plan living and dining areas, and a contemporary new full kitchen and pantry. It features 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, 2 full bathrooms and an additional w.c. in the laundry room. It also features a triple door hallway linen cupboard as well as a full sized, under cover deck for entertaining. Large glass sliding doors front and side affords effortless entertaining access indoors and out.
* The master bedroom is well designed with ceiling fan, an ample walk-in wardrobe as well as an ensuite. It also has pull-down attic access that provides additional storage.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 have ceiling fans and have well sized built-in wardrobes. All bedrooms have plantation shutters.
* The 4th bedroom at the rear of the house is ideal for guests, while also offering versatility as an extra living space, and has been designed with built in cabinets, as well as a pull-out queen-sized bed so that it could double up as a potential family or guest room. This space also has direct glass sliding door access to the rear undercover entertainment area.
* The main bathroom is modern with a separate shower and bath and all bathrooms have contemporary fixtures and finishes.
* The kitchen is modern with agas cooktop & a dishwasher. It also has excellent countertop food preparation and storage spaces with an additional large, fully enclosed pantry. This area also has a separate office space.
*There is a well sized loungeroom space with air conditioning and a dining space which leads out to a rear entertaining deck.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
You must apply for pre-approval to inspect this property. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form/Ignite. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, and only progressing applications will be invited to inspect.
To inspect you MUST: Wear a mask, Sanitise & Social distance.
Our office is currently by ‘appointment only’. Please phone prior to attending.
You must not attend any privately booked inspections if you should be isolating, or are experiencing any covid like symptoms
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport
- Internal Laundry