84 Crebert Street, Mayfield NSW 2304
This beautifully renovated home sits in an elevated position capturing North/East views and breezes. This aspect means the whole home has great air flow and bright inside. Tastefully renovated inside featuring polished hardwood floors, neatly painted with original art deco features and modern bathroom and kitchen.
* 3 great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes, the master features a large walk in robe.
* Recently renovated bathroom with shower over bath, new vanity and separate toilet.
* Stylish contemporary kitchen features timber benchtop, dishwasher and gas cooking.
* Front entrance with study nook and large linen storage.
* Light and bright lounge room with reverse cycle A/C.
* Dining area receives plenty of airflow and light and is open plan with the kitchen area.
* Large north facing rear sunroom great for entertaining.
* Easy care rear yard and low maintenance front yard.
* New Internal laundry space, old laundry under house is great for extra storage.
* Property will be currently on street parking until the driveway and carport is completed. The rent will then go to $450 once complete.
We welcome applications for pre-approval. Please submit tenancy applications from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. or apply via the link for 1form. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only, so please register to inspect, so we can notify you of new or cancelled inspections.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days; are in your 14 day isolation period;
Been to a ‘hot spot’ area or been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.