Online Property Appraisals
Get ready to rent or sell with an accurate, up-to-date and hassle-free virtual appraisal from our team
Knowing the actual value of your property is crucial to achieving the best possible result for your sale. As the real estate market changes, so does the value of your property.
Online property appraisals are a quick, convenient and effective way to receive an up-to-date estimate of your property’s value. Simply submit the required information in the form below and our team will get to work determining the estimated sale price of your property. This helps you determine the appropriate sale price or rental value of your home, making it easier to exclude unsuitable offers.
With over 30 years of local experience, we’re the real estate agent Newcastle residents trust for accurate, cost-effective and efficient property services. Whether you’re buying, renting or looking to sell, we’ll help you navigate the complex Newcastle real estate market and deliver the best possible outcome for your property.
We offer virtual appraisals via Zoom, Facetime or Skype!
Thinking about selling your home? Get the ball rolling on the sale of your property with a fast, efficient and affordable online property appraisal from Arnold Property.
We’ll help you decide if selling is the right move for your home with a comprehensive virtual appraisal. Plus, our dedicated team is here to answer all your questions about selling, buying or renting out a property in Newcastle.
Contact one of our property appraisal experts to receive a no-obligation virtual property appraisal and discover the market value of your home.
Receive a fast, accurate virtual appraisal in Newcastle with Arnold Property. Get in touch today.
FAQs about online property appraisals
No. Online property appraisals are a type of informal appraisal that cannot be enforced by the law. The information provided in your online appraisal may be used as a guide for the sale price of your property.
However, online appraisals cannot be used when remortgaging or valuing your property with financial institutions such as banks. Online property appraisals also cannot be used to calculate stamp duty, capital gains tax and property taxes for your home.
Online property appraisals are an efficient way to estimate the value of your property in today’s market. However, online appraisals cannot provide the exact value of your property.
Because online property appraisals are created virtually, they do not take into account important physical features of your property that may affect its true value. These features include the following.
- Structural damage.
- Aesthetic features like chipped paint, carpets, floorboards, etc.
- Plumbing issues.
- Electrical issues.
- Necessary renovations or repairs.
- Garden features.
- Unique structural features.
While virtual valuations can be used to determine whether it’s worth selling your property, we recommend booking an in-person property appraisal if you believe any of the above features could positively or negatively affect its actual value.
For example, while the size of your home will be taken into consideration as part of your virtual appraisal, recent renovations such as improvements to bathrooms, kitchens and outdoor areas will not be considered. These important factors can increase the value of your property.
Not sure if an online property appraisal is right for you? We’re here to help. Get in touch with our team of property experts today and we’ll help you choose the right type of appraisal for your home. Contact us today.
There are several reasons to choose a virtual appraisal for your home.
- They’re fast. Virtual appraisals don’t require an in-person inspection of your property, which makes them much quicker to complete than a regular appraisal. This is also a great option for anyone working on a busy schedule.
- They’re affordable. Virtual appraisals are much simpler and quicker to complete than in-person appraisals, which makes them a cost-effective way to gather information before selling your property. If you’re unsure if it’s the right time to sell, an online property valuation can give you the information you need for a lower price.
- They help you make decisions. Not sure if selling is the right move for you? An online property valuation can give you a ballpark figure for the sale price of your home. This can help determine whether or not it’s worth it to sell your home at the current market.
- They provide market insights for your area. Virtual appraisals incorporate market trends and local insights about your area when valuing your property. This gives you an idea of how much your area has increased or decreased in value since your initial purchase.
So, what type of appraisal is right for you? If you need to know the exact value of your property, we recommend choosing a property appraisal. In-personal appraisals also take into consideration the physical features of your home such as its visual appeal, unique features and aesthetic improvements.
For a fast, efficient estimate of your property’s value as determined by market trends, an online property appraisal could be the way to go. An online appraisal can be an effective tool in the early stages of selling your home, as long as you’re aware of its limitations.
Contact our property experts and set up a comprehensive property valuation for your home today.
Selling your property can be a daunting process if you don’t have the right partner on your side. At Arnold Property, we’ll help you through the process with expert advice, dedicated care and unmatched local knowledge.
Take a look at our tips for where to start with selling your property.
- Get your property market-ready. Now’s the time to fix any urgent maintenance issues and make any quick renovations that can boost the value of your property.
- Get in touch with Arnold Property. We’ll advise you only important steps to take before your home is ready for sale.
- Choose your sales method. There are two ways to sell your home — through private treaty or by auction. We’ll discuss your options and determine the best choice for your property.
- Set your price. We’ll help you determine the right price for your home before it goes to market.
- Prepare a contract of sale. You’ll need the help of a conveyancer or solicitor to draw up a sales contract for your property.
- Prepare to discharge your mortgage. If your property has a mortgage, you’ll need to prepare a discharge of mortgage form for your lender. This can take a few weeks to complete, so we recommend doing this as soon as possible.
At Arnold Property, we go above and beyond for all our clients. As a Newcastle-born-and-bred business, our local area knowledge is unmatched. From assessing market trends to providing the best expertise on local area features, we’ve got the skills, experience and know-how to get the best result for your property.
From buying to renting, selling, property appraisals or becoming your own landlord, our friendly, professional team will be with you every step of the way. We’ll answer all your property questions to ensure you feel comfortable, supported and confident through the entire process.
We use our connections with local agents as well as our comprehensive network of candidates to find the right buyer or tenant for your home. Whether you’re looking for a fast sale or a comprehensive property assessment, we’re the realtors you need on your side.
Contact our real estate agents today.
Your Local Agent is
Christopher Arnold, Son of Steve & Michelle, joined our team in 2012. Chris manages the Sales Department here at Arnold Property. He liaises closely with our Vendors, purchasers and prospects, ensuring the best result is sought for everybody.