We have Newcastle rental properties for all families, individuals, and budgets
Looking for Newcastle rentals? Whether you want a big yard for the kids to run around in or a modern apartment with incredible views, we’ve got you covered. At Arnold Property we’ll help you find apartments, flats and houses for rent Newcastle wide that suit your needs and your budget. With over 30 years’ experience in Newcastle, our boutique family business makes choosing a rental property easy. Our friendly, helpful team genuinely cares about making your rental experience smooth and successful.
Looking for a home in Newcastle? Rent with Arnold Property
With over 500 properties under our management in Newcastle, Maitland and Lake Macquarie, we’re bound to have a property to suit you. Our extensive range of Newcastle rentals across sought-after suburbs has something for every renter. Whether you want to settle down in the suburbs or live it up in the city we’ve got Newcastle rentals from trusted landlords to suit your needs.
Renting with Arnold Property is smooth , simply and hassle-free. Our handy online Tennant’s Portal makes handling everything to do with your rental property a breeze. It provides important information about your rental and allows you to:
- View current and complete ledgers
- Find your property manager’s contact details
- Contact your property manager
- Manage your username and password
Browse houses for rent in Newcastle to find your next property. For more information on the Newcastle rental market and advice on renting, check out our helpful Advice Blog.
Property rentals Newcastle residents can trust
FAQs about renting with Arnold Property
Arranging a property inspection with Arnold Property is simple. Check out our inspection timetable to discover upcoming property inspections and book in a time. Alternatively, get in touch with our friendly team for advice.
Don’t have time to search for properties? Register for our property alerts service and get updates on rental properties in your desired area.
You’ll need to submit a Tenancy Application Form to apply for one of our rental properties. The Tenancy Application Form covers:
- Supporting documents including photo ID, proof of income, tenant ledger/agent details or council rates, rent receipts, copy of lease and proof of address
- Property details including address, rent per week, length of tenancy, number of bedrooms, whether it’s furnished or unfurnished, number of occupants, pet information and other relevant details
- Application details including your name, contact details, smoking status, marital status, car registration and previous rental information
- Employment details including your current and previous employer, length of employment, position held and income
- Emergency contact information including their name, address, relationship to you and phone number
To apply for one of our rental properties simply submit an online Tenancy Application Form or, alternatively, download and print a PDF version. For more information and advice on the tenancy application process get in touch with our friendly team.
With over 25 years’ experience of working in Newcastle, our family business is built on the values of trust, service and integrity. When you choose to rent with Arnold Property you can expect respect and good old-fashioned decency in all our dealings.
Our experienced real estate agents offer:
- Thorough knowledge of all areas of Real Estate, Relevant Acts and Legislation
- Polite, respectful and friendly customer service
- Attention to detail
- Sound working knowledge of modern technology
- A proactive attitude
- Subscription to the “Best Practice” theory
In order to apply for a rental property you’ll need:
- Rental and employment history records
- A rental payment history summary
- Pet references (if applicable)
- Proof of income such as recent payslips, tax returns or bank statements
- 100 points of ID (passport, citizenship certificate, driver’s licence, Medicare card, utility bills)
- Deposit/bond payment
- Completed Tenancy Application Form
Whether buying or renting is best for you depends on your personal circumstances and preferences. Below is a brief overview of some of the pros and cons of buying and renting properties.
- The security of owning your own property, knowing you won’t be asked to leave by a landlord
- Wealth creation through selling or renting out your property. Your property can also be used to secure another loan
- Freedom — if you want to add an extension, paint the walls or put up a painting, you don’t have to think twice when you own the property
- Costs including maintenance, stamp duty, taxes and rates
- Long term commitment — if you want to take off overseas for 6 months you’re still lumped with your mortgage repayments
- Budget restrictions — you may not be able to buy in a desirable suburb where you could afford to rent for example in the city or by the beach
- Freedom to change homes quickly and easily with the option of leaving, going travelling or changing scene quickly
- More choice of places to live
- Fixed costs — no need to pay for maintenance and other costs, usually just one simple monthly payment
- No wealth creation as you don’t own the property
- Less control over things like rent increases, inspections and renovations, all of which are at the landlord’s discretion
- Being bound by the lease — things like rental duration, pet policies and tenant responsibilities are all locked in for the duration of the lease and hard to get out of