The real estate agents Newcastle homeowners have come to know and trust.
Get your property appraised today!
Our recent properties
Make the selling process easy with Arnold Property
At Arnold Property, we’ll sell your home —fast.
Our comprehensive selling approach includes recommendations to improve your home’s value, coordination of trade quotes and professional home styling — including garden makeovers. We do everything we can to ensure your home is market-ready for the best possible result.
We can identify your ideal buyer and have your home sold before your official advertising campaign even starts! We match your home with potential buyers in our network and then target your campaign at those buyers with tailored advertising and marketing packages. Our advertising covers major selling platforms including Domain and RealEstate.com.au. We also liaise closely with a number of local buying agents to match you with your perfect buyer.
We genuinely love what we do and we’re passionate about helping clients sell their property at the best possible price. We do it with honesty, transparency and a down to earth approach. If you need real estate agents in Newcastle who truly care, talk to us.
- When you partner with us, you’re working with a truly local business. Arnold Property is Newcastle born and bred. Not only are we experts in real estate trends but being local to Newcastle gives our team superior knowledge of the area. When it comes to finding the right strategy for selling your property, we know Newcastle: its past, present and its future.
- A tested, experienced team. We’ve been in business for over 30 years. With a proven track record in real estate, we know how to achieve the bests results for our clients.
- Experts in adding value to your home. We know what buyers want, so we’re always looking for ways to increase your property’s value. Your real estate agent will create a comprehensive pre-sale report highlighting the most effective and cost-efficient value-adders for your property. We’ll help you find the best strategy to sell in today’s market, regardless of your budget.
- A clear, honest approach. Selling your home is one of the most stressful things you can do. That’s why it’s so important to work with an agent who has your best interests at heart. We are always transparent with our clients in order to reduce stress throughout their real estate journey.
- Results you can rely on. When it comes to selling your property, we know how to get results. Our accurate property appraisals and efficient work ethic mean that properties sold by us spend an average of 48 days on the market.
Buying and renting with an Arnold Property real estate agent
Looking for your next home? Whether you’re buying or renting, our team of real estate agents are Newcastle property experts and will help match you up with your perfect house or apartment.
Living in Newcastle is more desirable than ever which has made buying and renting a tricky process. Right now, the local market is flooded with new applicants and competitive bidders joining every week. That’s why you need a real estate agent that you can trust.
At Arnold Property, we understand Newcastle. If you’re looking for a new family home or your first place to rent, we’ll help you find properties that suit your needs.
Buying with Arnold Property is easy. When looking for your first home or your next investment, we take all your needs into consideration.
Simply provide our friendly, helpful team with a property checklist including location, “must-haves,” your price range, your required number of bedrooms, your ideal number of bathrooms and any garage requirements. Then, your real estate agent will get the ball rolling.
If you’re purchasing an investment property, we can provide information on the potential rent return, outgoings, updates and renovation requirements.
Whatever you need, we’re here to make the process simple.
- Browse the latest Newcastle properties for sale on our website to find your property inspiration.
- Register for property alerts and new listings today — no matter what you’re after, we’ll go the extra mile to find the right Newcastle property for you.
- When you’re ready to buy a home, pre-approved finance is crucial. Pre-approval makes the purchasing process move faster and is the best way to get the attention of sellers. We recommend shopping around and getting multiple quotes to find the best value.
- It’s important to know the upfront costs when buying a new home. These include stamp duty, conveyancing fees, cleaning costs, moving and removal costs, house inspections, utilities and insurance. Plus, make sure to keep some funds aside for any unexpected costs.
- Choose your deposit. While 5% is the minimum deposit required for your new home, paying over 20% on your deposit will exempt you from paying Lenders Mortgage Insurance. Depending on your budget, we recommend putting the extra investment into your deposit to save you money in the long run.
- Don’t forget the cooling-off period. In NSW, buyers have a five day period after contracts are exchanged to change their mind about a sale. If the buyer chooses to cancel the contract, they must pay the vendor 0.25% of the property’s purchase price.
Looking for properties to rent? Our team can help.
Our range of properties for rent suit singles, roommates, couples and families. Whether you want a big yard or a freshly redone apartment, we’ve got the right rental for you.
Renting for the first time can be intimidating, especially in Newcastle. With prices on the rise and Newcastle in more demand than ever, it’s hard to know where to begin. Luckily, our friendly team are here to help you take your first steps into the market.
Find out which properties are coming up for inspection and book your place with our inspection timetable. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Or feeling a bit time poor? Register for rental alerts. You’ll never miss a beat while we do the searching for you!
We also have a handy online tenants portal, which gives you all the information and resources you need to manage your rent. It allows you to view current and complete ledgers, find your property manager’s contact details, get in touch with your property manager and manage your password and username.
We’re here to find your next dream rental.
- Our network of over 500 rental properties covers sought-after suburbs across Newcastle, Maitland and Lake Macquarie.
- If you want to rent out your property but don’t know where to start, we can walk you through the whole process. For starters, you’ll need a Tenancy Application Form with supporting documents covering your proof of income, ID, copy of your lease, employment details and more. For more information, contact us online or on (02) 4969 2600 and we’ll help get the ball rolling.
- Follow our handy moving guide before moving into your next rental to keep yourself organised.
- Can’t find the right place to rent? Try looking at a furnished rental. Furnished rentals come with furniture like beds, couches, kitchen appliances and even utensils built into the rental price. They’re a great option for anyone moving interstate or travelling light.
Property Management Specialists
Want to become a landlord? Want to ensure you’ve got the right tenants? Not sure how much to charge for your property? We can help.
Our unbeatable team of property management professionals can help you with the whole process, including advertising, rental appraisals and flexible services for DIY landlords.
We can help with online advertising on trusted real estate platforms like Domain.com, RealEstate.com, Rent.com.au and Rentfind.com.au, as well as our own website, giving a wide pool of buyers access to your property. We can also list your property in our rental brochure, provide a “For Lease” sign and advertise your property in the Newcastle Herald.
Find out exactly what your property is worth to renters in the current market with our rental property appraisal service.
Choose from any or all of our DIY landlord services including advertising, inspections, tenancy applications, applicant processing, documentation preparation, rent and bond collection, and inspections. We can tailor a landlord package to suit your needs, so you’re only paying for the services you really want.
Manage your properties easily with our handy online landlord’s portal.
At Arnold Property, we’re here to get the best outcome for you. Contact us today.