1/21A Dunkley Pde, Mount Hutton NSW 2290
A fresh complete package with nothing more to do but move straight in with nothing to spend.
This cosy weatherboard home is perched in an elevated position with great outlook. A tasteful renovation inside and out, everything being brand new, selling itself to a first home buyer, downsizer, or savvy investor.
A generous sized 516m2 grassed yard wraps around the home with immaculate landscaped gardens. An impressive undercover entertaining space many would dream to have, featuring a tiled built-in BBQ space , custom corner bench seat and room for bar fridge. Inside the home offers a soft neutral palette and a quality finish with precise attention to detail. Excellent flow from lounge to kitchen with partial open-plan design. A sharp practical kitchen design includes stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, with dishwasher and microwave space.
A wise return on investment, great depreciation allowances for investors, low outgoing expenses with expected rental return from $440-$460pw.
Situated only a few minutes’ walk to Aldi and Mount Hutton Public, and the recently upgraded Lake Macquarie Fair being just a few minutes’ drive. This central location has so much to offer being centred between Warners Bay Esplanade and Charlestown shopping centre, and conveniently located near the Inner-City Bypass to make commuting a breeze.
* A bathroom with style, tiled floor to ceiling, generous sized bathtub, great storage with large vanity.
* Cosy lounge room at entry with brand new air conditioning, overlooking formal courtyard garden.
* Functional kitchen and meals area in centre of home, a seamless flow to outside undercover porch.
* Both bedrooms are generous in size, mirrored robes, ceiling fan/light with retractable blades and Holland blinds with sheer curtains.
* Well appointed laundry space with convenient external access, ample storage including linen.
* Off street vehicle parking for 2 vehicles with convenient turning space.
* Holland roller blinds with light sheer curtains.
* Many quality fittings throughout, like the glamorous Teak front door with patterned glass and feature lighting.
Council rates $219 pq
Water rates approx $205 pq
Strata rates $196.35 pq
This gorgeous home is a must see in person, all the hard work is done. Don’t hesitate in making your enquiry today to avoid disappointment. The home next door is also available, these two homes form a unique boutique strata scheme, perfect opportunity to consider purchasing both.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 516 m²
- 2 Carport